• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 85XT Maintence Help

companyman

We recently purchased a 85XT on auction (dangerous, I know..) but the price was decent and after talking to the dealer that sold it new and did all the service to it I feel better about it. It did not come with the owners manual. I have purchased a service manual but that does not cover some of the basics. I want to get an owners manual but I also want to get it serviced this weekend.

What I am trying to do is change hyd oil and filters, fuel filters and engine oil and filters. We have an 1840 case so I have a little maintence history with case skidsteers. To give some insight to my present knowledge of the xt series, I think I have figured out how to tip the cab forward... lol!

any tips/tricks/info would be greatly appreciated.

Shooter

We recently purchased a 85XT on auction (dangerous, I know..) but the price was decent and after talking to the dealer that sold it new and did all the service to it I feel better about it. It did not come with the owners manual. I have purchased a service manual but that does not cover some of the basics. I want to get an owners manual but I also want to get it serviced this weekend.

What I am trying to do is change hyd oil and filters, fuel filters and engine oil and filters. We have an 1840 case so I have a little maintence history with case skidsteers. To give some insight to my present knowledge of the xt series, I think I have figured out how to tip the cab forward... lol!

any tips/tricks/info would be greatly appreciated.
I'd read the owners manual carefully!