• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CASE 850G filter, hydraulic location

bsamot69

Occupation
Retired to Ranching
This case 850 g dozer and it's elusive filter locations...I have a case 850 g and I have the hydraulic filter cartridge that I need to find the place on machine to put it. It is probably right in front of my face but I am looking too hard for it. Pulled the covers around tank off but still no joy. Any insight as to where this puppy goes is appreciated.

gggraham

Occupation
Licensed Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
The one filter is in the tank, remove the round cover with the fill cap. Drain hydraulic tank first of course, don't drop any of the small pieces in the tank when you remove it.

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 4

bsamot69

Occupation
Retired to Ranching
Thanks for the help, pretty much a piece of cake. I keep forgetting to think outside the box with these machines.