• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 850b angle cylinder rod breakage

mtnman

cant find cause of angle cyliner rods breaking.cant doze 30 min till one side or other breaks.though maybe my welding was problem so had 2 different pro welders try it with same results.could center pin bushing failure cause this?also wonder if length of rods might b cause.as much as theyve been ground on and welded i figure their lengths have changed.clay dirt with some shell rock is what im workin in.so thats not the issue.any suggestions would b greatly appreciated.thanks

mtnman

ill try get pic up tomarrow.the metal were the center pin goes ripped out along time ago.i welded a 1in thick piece over were it ripped.done alot of dozin with it like that.im thinkin that maybe were the center pin goes through that piece has worn causing my breakage.i believe ive got it wooped now.ill still post some pic up of my handywork.jack of all trades--but master of none.thanks.