• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580sl series 2 rear wiper motor

Vag licker

What? I didnt see the rear wiper on there. I just got the front for $28 after tax. Called dealer today and parts said there an updated system for the rear. Everything for 1100. Checked some online places for it and it says not available. Now the parts guy said he can just get the motor but its 235 dollars. A used parts company in pa might have one and its 100. If you google them and check colemans and cpl others they are not available. Might get the used one and i guess eventually my hoe just wont have a rear wiper.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
I'm like tinkerer I don't know anything about an upgrade for rear wiper, but I'd check the rear window switch and make sure it works wiper won't work if upper glass isn't up.

Vag licker

I'm like tinkerer I don't know anything about an upgrade for rear wiper, but I'd check the rear window switch and make sure it works wiper won't work if upper glass isn't up.
yes i know. Past all that. I need to replace button switch n wiper motor. However i not spending 1100 to do it. Just wanted to know if anyone else in here did it or experienced the same thing with the dealer. He said for 1100 it was everything. Wiper,arms,hardware, button switch, blade. When i pull rear wiper motor i gonna compare it to the front motor. Probably the same other then the plug.

Vag licker

Nice part is if i cannot find one there is a guy 15 mins from me that can do electronics. He rebuilds electric motors. I know for sure he does alternators n starters. I pretty sure he could do the wiper motor to. Just have to call n ask.