• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580SE Parts manual index

gov2mod

Does anyone have an index for the Case 580SE Parts manual? I have a PDF file of the Case 580SE parts manual but there's no index. There is a small thumbnail of pages on the left side but are too small to easily see what each is. The file itself is large and expandable but it takes hours to search through all 647 pages to find various parts. I write down page numbers after I find something but then I have to start all over for the next part I look for.

gov2mod

It's a PDF file I downloaded to my PC. It's the Case 580SE parts manual but it didn't come with an index or table of contents. There's also no way to enlarge the thumbnails on the left of the page. It has all the illustrations and each next page has the descriptions and part numbers but there's no way to find anything short of scrolling thru all 647 pages.

gov2mod

However, I just found and downloaded another PDF file. It also is the Case 580SE parts manual but has the missing pages, this time has the index and table of contents so it will make searching much easier. It still doesn't allow me to expand or enlarge the thumbnails but with the table of contents it will be so much easier. Thanks for your help.

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
If you're using your PC to view the parts manual, why bother using a PDF?
The CNH On-Line parts catalogue has it all laid out as per the parts book & it's easy to use.
You can print pages of it if you wish.
You can also zoom/increase resolution for better drawing detail.

CNH 580SE Parts Manual