• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580k year ID help?

Henryjr

I have a case 580k with a product ID of 17423558, can anyone help me with figuring out the year so i can order a book for this? Thank you!

sheepfoot

You will need the first service manual, your machine is a 87/88 year build. Your manual needs to have the phase 1 trans and the power shuttle F/R mounted to the bell housing, you have the 4 speed gear shift lever in the floor.

DualsportWA

Very good machine- I have one, and specifically bought it because of the simplified design- Phase I transaxle, mechanical linkage for shuttle shift, exposed parking brake (disk), etc. I just put a 42" bucket on the back and am *amazed* at the digging power - with our soft dirt, it's like having a small excavator!