• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580k anti-rollback

Ando

Occupation
Proprietor - 5 Star Contract Services
The rod that connects the bucket arms to the anti-rollback actuator on my machine is missing. If anyone who has a 580k could check:D the length of the tube(4), or rod(1) on their machine.

If I have the tube length, I should be able to work out the rod length.

Attachments

• 001CSCA-149133.gif
    001CSCA-149133.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 430

bill onthehill

My tube measures 44 inches from end to where the yoke is welded on it. The rod looks to be at least 34 inches but hard to say exactly how much is inside tube without dismantling it. It does need the offset bend like the picture shows.

Ando

Occupation
Proprietor - 5 Star Contract Services
Bill, I owe you a beer:drinkup

here, have another:drinkup

much appreciated, thankyou:thumbsup

bill onthehill

Well I quit drinking 15 years ago but I will gladly help myself to some of your info you have posted. That is what is great about this forum, sharing ideas and helping to fix the problems we all encounter.

frogfarmer

I realize the anti-rollback is a safety feature but mine was a real problem and after straightening it several times(it would bind) I just left it off. That was a couple thousand hours ago and not once have I dropped anything larger than a 2" rock on the hood.