• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580c stablizer control valve.

D.Manuel

Recently picked up 580c backhoe. Trying to fix a hydraulic leak. Seems I traced it to the stablizer control valve. Was looking for online support on how to overhaul with no luck. Was also looking for a repair kit also with no like. Any input on this ?

Attachments

• IMG_7074.jpeg
    8.7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7091.jpeg
    IMG_7091.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 16

Vetech63

Every fitting and valve will have orings on them. Replace each one.....you should be able to get orings matched up locally. The spools will have orings just inside the internal bore so the spools will have to be removed. Make sure you mark each spool, so you get it installed in its correct bore and direction.

stinky64

Can probably source o-rings from Napa or someplace that has Parker parts. When I rebuilt mine used random Parker kits used to reseal spool valves on feed trucks where I worked. May still have spare kit in shop, check when I wander down to the shop later, get the #.

stinky64

Had no luck finding Parker pack, take valve off for sure, easier to inspect and get stuff clean when doing rebuild. IMO.

Leakguy

I just did some of them last fall for the same reason, leaks. The swing cylinders will be in the way if you don't swing it out of the way, depending on which side your working on. The o- ring part numbers are in the service manual. Some of them cross reference to New Holland numbers some are Case. Not to hard to do really.