• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580C info

AndesCabinGuy

Service and parts manuals

Hello,
Just new to the forum (and to heavy equipment). Also just purchased a 1979 580c. And also in New Jersey. Was wondering if I could get a copy of the Service and parts manual on CD that you offered to the other gentleman. I plan to do all my own work on the machine and look forward to checking you guys for answers from time to time. I would be willing to pitch in to your coffee fund $ if that helps. Thanks

AndesCabinGuy

Hi Old Man.
Was wondering if I could get a CD copy of the service and parts manual for the 580c that you offered the other gentleman. I'm in Jersey too. New to the machine scene. And planning to do all my own mechanical work. Be willing to pitch in to your coffee fund $ if that makes a difference. Thanks.

jeff sizemore

case 580

If you want I have both service and parts manual on CD. I can make copies and send them to you. I'm in New Jersey also.

Hey I saw your post and am working on a case 580. I know it is asking a lot but would it be possible to get copys of your manual on CD? I would gladly pay you for them. Thank you:)

nova481

Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
Hi Jeff

If your backhoe is a Case 580C then yes I have both service and parts manual on CD. Send me your address and I will send you a copy

Ron

jeff sizemore

case 580 manual

Hi Jeff

If your backhoe is a Case 580C then yes I have both service and parts manual on CD. Send me your address and I will send you a copy

Ron

Hey Ron, yes it is. My address is: 750 Herricksville road , Tekonsha MI 49092 Please send me a bill for your trouble, and thank you so much!!1

Jeff

nova481

Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
Hi Jeff

Your Welcome,
Just dropped it off at the Post Office. You should get it Monday

Ron

TLR15

Occupation
Firefighter
Weatherman28, I got the same question as Montana for the chains for my C model. Could you fill me in on the info?

utahjd1

I have a cd from Ron. It's a life saver. It tells you how to check and rebuild everything. I even saw a section on rebuilding the window wiper motors haha

Don't have access to your private info My mailing address is Dave P. 56 Whiting Street Lunenburg, Ma 01462. Lived in Mass all my life. Retiring to the North Country soon thus the profile name!

1968 Case 580CK

Your Welcome

Good luck on your project

Ron

Ron......Funny how you offer a copy on CD and you get a ton of requests.....Im thinking "what goes around, comes around", and maybe the guy you made a copy for can also make a copy for the next guy. Then this guy can do the same for the next guy, etc. etc. That way, everyone gets to share in the good deeds.

Cheers.
dc