• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580C Hydraulic Oil

JBrady

My 590SL has 8 different places for oil. Which one are you asking about? The only place I would use that oil is to top off the hydraulic oil tank. Hy-tran ultraction for the real axle and converter and gear oil for the front axle and rear planataries.

MartinDR1025

Traveller Premium Universal Tractor Trans/Hydrauilic Fluid is a specially formulated, premium multigrade (SAE 10W-30) fluid blended with the highest quality lubricating oils and the most technologically advanced additive system.
  • Provides superior protection and performance for modern farm equipment
  • Employs a common sump to lubricate hydrostatic transmissions, differentials, wet brakes, hydraulics and final drives gears

• I need it for the front bucket/backhoe hydraulics

Tinkerer

My bad !
I missed the Premium part in the first post.
Premium is indeed a 10W-30.
I prefer AW32 (10W) that meets backhoe specs. because of it gets sooo dam cold in the winter where i live.
10W-30 is a good choice to use in Georgia.
I pay about the same price as the TSC oil.