• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 580B return to dig

critter

my old hoe is missing the RTD bar that connects the bucket to the control valve. Does anyone have the dimensions to make a new one. Or a picture would help. just need the tube size and lengths, the rest I can figure out I think.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Hey critter you can look up your part on mycnhistore.com and search for 35 loader. Then do a search online and I'm sure you can find the rod and tube fairly easy.

RES

I measured mine for a guy on yesterday's tractors. Under crawler, dozer, backhoe heading. Page 2. Title just says 580b. If you need more than what is there post back. Some half inch water or black pipe, some 1/4 inch plate to make a clevis and some 5/16" or 3/8" all thread (dont remember which) with a couple nuts should do it. Weld one nut to the end of the pipe and use the other as a jam nut. Or tap the inside and use a jam nut. A little far or you could just bring the parts and we could copy it. Sorry it's in inches not mm/cm!
https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=crawlers&th=124444

Last edited: