• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 580 Super E Banjo Bolt

rockbust

Hi I started the backhoe today and one of the 4 Banjo bolts started sputtering fuel so i tried to tighten it but kept leaking. Then I used my super strength and sheered the bolt off. Fuel in the face and eyes.
Does anyone have a part number for this thing and know where I can locate one quick? Also and tips putting it back together so it does not leak. Sand? new washers? Thank you20220627_162423.jpg

tbird64

Hi thepumpguysc,
I did the same thing, sheared off a banjo bolt on the injector pump on Case 580k backhoe.
Do you more of the bolts & washers available?
Thanks!

Delmer

What kind of washer do they have? If they're copper, then they work harden, to reuse them you want to anneal them first, which just means heating red hot with a small propane torch, copper doesn't harden with cooling, so you can drop them in water or let cool in air and they'll stay soft until they get deformed.