• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 530ck backhoe bucket linkage

Breandon

Hi all,

I have a 60's case 530ck. I was digging out some stumps and one of the side bucket links broke. Looks like the previous owner broke it and welded it back together as it broke right at the weld(see pics below). I had a friend of mine make me a new link on his CNC. The issue now is I put it back together and the one end of the new link was thicker than the original and I didn't notice as I had jobs to get done. it was working fine and then all of a sudden I heard a pop. I think the slight difference in thickness caused the other side link and the center link to twist. I am having the a new side link made but am looking for measurements or a center linkage. tractor.jpg

Bootheal

I know of a salvage yard that would likely have what you need. Wolf Lake Illinois. If it's not against protocol, I can look up a contact person and number.