• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 450 CT Series 3 hydraulic interlock problem

goodwithtools

Occupation
Power equipment and generator maintenane
I recently had a customer's Case 450 CT, compact track skid steer, with 2600 hrs. It had the brakes were slow to release after warm-up. l found a blown seal and backup ring on the solenoid valve on the the right side of the valve block for the 2 speed, hydraulic interlock, and brake release. I replaced the solenoid valve on the right. After I replaced the valve, I had no loader control with parking brake off. Then, the parking brake wouldn't release on the control panel. Replace 2 blown fuses and life was good. My customers was ran it for a few minutes. Now there's no loader when in low range, but everything is good when in high range. After doing some testing, I found battery voltage in the ground wire for the interlock solenoid, and no voltage in the tan/power side of the circuit. I saw the diode in this circuit on the schematic in the tan side of the circuit. I'll be damned if I can find the diode to replace it. I have 2 questions: 1. Were is this diode? I found 3 for other circuits. 2. Am I wrong about this; Did l cause a problem inside the valve when I replaced the valve. Everything worked fine except for the brake when I started. Help.