• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 350 tracked loader

Les1

Hi all, Does anyone know were an engine for a case 350 tracked loader is in New Zealand, The engine is a 188 diesel, all help is appreciated Thanks Les

Les1

Hi, when i got it, it had no injector pump or injector lines and have been told now that it was getting hot, so though another engine would be cheaper that just an injector pump and pipes. Cant get old pump as guy has died and the family had a clean up and though it away, and dont know what the rest is like so dont want to spend too much at the monent

JimInOz

I have some Case backhoe stuff....I'll have a look & see if there is a pump,etc .
Not sure if Eagle Spares is still running in NZ.If so,they are worth a try...

Les1

Hi, Eagle spares was sold to Porters and the dumped all the old stuff years ago when scrap prices were high, tried all I can think of

ianto36

Occupation
Railway maintenance
Hi
I recently visited Malta and they had a case 450 the same as mine and they told me they had stuck a Ford 4D engine in as a replacement to the 188?

Attachments

• 6ECBB90E-64B4-4F0F-A32D-9C81F19EE6C9.jpeg
    6ECBB90E-64B4-4F0F-A32D-9C81F19EE6C9.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Hi, when i got it, it had no injector pump or injector lines and have been told now that it was getting hot, so though another engine would be cheaper that just an injector pump and pipes. Cant get old pump as guy has died and the family had a clean up and though it away, and dont know what the rest is like so dont want to spend too much at the monent
Well that kind of sucks. But if you can find an early 580K with the 4390 engine you can do a direct swap.