• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 310

ColM

Have a 310 Case loader for sale for $6,000.00. Undercarriage was completely replaced 300 hours ago. 148 gas engine uses a little oil. Have a 201 engine (overhauled) on a stand which I was going to install, but never did. Backhoe attachment included but I've not used or mounted it (backhoe) in a number of years. Currently has a 1200lb counterweight on the machine. Also have the belly counterweight (removed) to go with package as well as all books and manuals. Machine starts and runs good and is capable of doing a lot of work, albeit slowly, compared to more modern equipment. Best to call 816 697 3456.

94SKgary

Have a 310 Case loader for sale for $6,000.00. Undercarriage was completely replaced 300 hours ago. 148 gas engine uses a little oil. Have a 201 engine (overhauled) on a stand which I was going to install, but never did. Backhoe attachment included but I've not used or mounted it (backhoe) in a number of years. Currently has a 1200lb counterweight on the machine. Also have the belly counterweight (removed) to go with package as well as all books and manuals. Machine starts and runs good and is capable of doing a lot of work, albeit slowly, compared to more modern equipment. Best to call 816 697 3456.
How about a few pictures of the old little case?