• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 130B electrical faults

Champwise

Hi guys,

I Have 3 fault codes showing on the console !7200, !7201 and !7202.

I haven't worked on any case machines before so I don't know much about their fault codes or if these even are fault codes.

The operator said some mornings when the machine is cold the engine runs rough and won't go up to high rpm. I couldn't recreate this fault.

Any service/part manuals and schematics for this machine would also be appreciated.

The machine serial number is 130K5N8SAD1114.

Thanks

Sam

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Have you tried contacting your local Case dealer? I know you being in Australia that may be difficult but a phone call may help you.

LACHAU

Hi guys,

I Have 3 fault codes showing on the console !7200, !7201 and !7202.

I haven't worked on any case machines before so I don't know much about their fault codes or if these even are fault codes.

The operator said some mornings when the machine is cold the engine runs rough and won't go up to high rpm. I couldn't recreate this fault.

Any service/part manuals and schematics for this machine would also be appreciated.

The machine serial number is 130K5N8SAD1114.

Thanks

Sam
Here you are. Good luck.

7200 fault code.png