• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 1088 LT still no were with the pumps,,, is there even a machine out there

chris allen

Occupation
Feild tech
Hey guys, ive called from coast to coast the last 3 days looking for the low pressure pump (swing pump) an the pilot pump, boith of mine have come up missing when they were took to hyd shop. I don't have the tags off them either to get the information of them to try an cross the numbers to something else. ive looked on the online case catalog web site an looked up the machine a ive got the case part numbers but it would better to have infor. off the tags to get help from hyd shops,

the low pressure swing pump case part number is P4543575 case has looked out there in stores all over , no luck
an the pilot pump

cases part number is W3943531 an they ve looked in there parts dealor locator an still no luck

I have gave several salvage yards the case part numbers an they ve put em out on the web an there just not to be found,,, ive seen at least a dozen 1088`s out in yards every were,, at whats crazy is that some people will have them on there just arrived to dismantle list an drove on an off the truck? an when I call bout machine , theres no pumps all ready gone.

DOES ANY ONE EVEN KNOW WERE A CASE 1088LT IS OUT THERE EARLY SERIAL RANGE, serial 20222 if any one has one or know were one is an has the hydromatic pump with swing an pilot pump, can you please get the information off tags to maybe help me find something that may inter change with my missing pumps.

any help with be greatly helpful thanks

BillG

I know this may not seem plausible but when desperation hits we will generally try anything. If it were mine I would contact Case Construction direct (not the dealer), give them all of the info that you have, model, serial, part numbers etc. Somewhere in their system exist what is called a PL or Parts List for that machine (not what the dealer uses) and along with that PL will be all of the pertinent information for that pump. It will include the manufacturer along with their factory part number and sometimes specifics for that pump that show a breakdown and part numbers. It's worth a try.

chris allen

Occupation
Feild tech
ok worth a shot,,,thanks for idea ,, ill look up number an try then in morning

Mbar

Have you tried entering the part numbers in the search bar on machinery trader. I have found some pretty hard to get parts on there.