• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 1085 cruiz air control pattern

polarisbryan

Occupation
rancher
Recently purchased this machine believe it is a 1999 model case 1085 cruiz air wheeled excavator. I would like to find a way to swap control patterns on the sticks. Currently right stick is bucket and outer boom left stick is rotate and main boom. Iso pattern? Anyhow if there is a way to swap to ease from iso or vise versa ? Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Btw the reason for control change is we have several cat machines and a kamatsu mini and its frustrating going between my everyday machines and then to the 1085. Drives me nuts

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Polar
The instructions have been posted on the forum a number of occasions if you cannot find please go excatech.org - library - Hydraulics - "H2 change the operating pattern" if you have trouble downloading drop me a line.
Kind regards
Uffex

polarisbryan

Occupation
rancher
Thank you uffex , will look into this today, I'm trying to find where the block would be to swap the lines at this point.