• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Can You Say, El Stucco

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
O the beast of inexperience :D still he had the option keep trying to make it worse ( which is all he was really doing ) or learn to walk on water and go home :beatsme

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
ahahah...might have been able to get out if he raised the bucket and put it in reverse..might have...

i would like to know how he got there in the first place

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
I would say that as he could still lift the back end ( broken the suction) with use of the front bucket starting in the fully dumped position and pressurised, reverse gear engaged and pulling with the backacter while driving and pulling the front bucket back all at the same time, ( well a little at the back then a little at the front ) and resetting about every 18" to 2ft a very good chance of getting out. :D

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
um use the front bucket to push yerself out while pulling with the dipper, yea what a .....

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
POST DELETED been drinking ! not expressed in a proper manner !

Last edited:

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
um use the front bucket to push yerself out while pulling with the dipper, yea what a .....

Do I detect a certain amount of :confused:

Do You Or Have you EVER operated a 180 digger / loader ?

or am I reading this post wrong? Rob.