• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Can someone recognize this Dump Truck ??

sandy.bid78

Hello All,

Can someone recognize the dump truck in this picture ??
Please let me know the model name and the manufacturer.. As an info, this capture belongs to a video
showcasing the BYMO models in a toy show. The images are in PNG format.
Please let me know the model and manufacturer name..

Regards
San

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2015-04-26-20h12m16s765.png
    vlcsnap-2015-04-26-20h12m16s765.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 779
  • vlcsnap-2015-04-26-20h14m57s921.png
    vlcsnap-2015-04-26-20h14m57s921.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 767

JDOFMEMI

My first impression of the front of the truck would be a WABCO, but I am not sure the model number, but I think it may be a 120. These later became Dresser branded. I could be wrong though.

JDOFMEMI

LC

Thanks for getting it right. I was wrong, as I am prone to be at times, and glad you got the right answer.

Landclearer

The material is similar but the detail is very very good. The models will be very light and much better detail that die cast and way cheaper than brass.

sandy.bid78

Thanks for your info. But then why is the above model (KW Dart DE2772) priced so high ? I recently saw on a website, it was quoted at somewhere around $ 400+. The same observation goes for the EMD & OHS models too.

Landclearer

All the models you mentioned are hand built in small numbers. They are not mass produced by the thousands. I have bought several of Dans models in kit form and there are hundreds of pieces individually cast. There is so much labor involved not only to build each model but to make the maters before a single model is even sold.

sandy.bid78

I agree Landclearer.. Well, when we talk of brass and diecast, which models have more durability and detail level ? the brass ones or the diecast ones ?