• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Can anyone answer this?....regarding Iveco engines

JDDozerman

Occupation
Disabled Farmer
I've heard that the "new" motor to replace the Iveco 8205 engines is the Iveco 8365, does anyone know if that is fact, or fiction? Also, is that a turbo engine, and what do they come in now days, i.e. trucks, dozers, or what? Thanks for your time and expertise, I greatly appreciate it!

Cheers,
JD Dozerman

Iowan

I'm not sure about the 8365 JD but i have seen several 14Cs with a 8.3 liter turbocharged cummins stuffed in them but according to the serial number plate one of them i seen started life with a 8205 03 531 which is kinda nice to know really because somewhere on this planet theres an adapter plate of some kind laying around for them I'd guess. There is a 14C selling nearby at an auction with a 8.3 in it and Im planning on going to look it all over to see how it was done in case I need to know in the future lol.