• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cable pull pan

captcws

Occupation
semi retired
Looking for a cable operated pan to pull behind my D8H.

Will consider any within a 1000 mile radius of Birmingham,Al.

Thanks,

Carl Stapleton
404-259-7124:usa

captcws

Occupation
semi retired
Thanks Alan, I have been checking Machinery Trader for some time and don't see much there that hasn't already been converted to hydraulics, which wouldn't work of course with a cable 8.

I do appreciate the suggestions.

crazycajun

cable scraper

My buddy has one, think its a wabco 14 ton, and its cable operated. We are in Louisiana

DPete

Cat 463 would be just right, had one for years. Gone now though, they are out there somewhere sittin in the weeds

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
captcws, one link in the threads above was to a cable operated 80....in addition, two of the 463's were also cable, but up in Canada...
that google link showed several...if you find one, you know who to send the finders fee too! LOL!
Alan

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Got a spare No. 80 Cat I will let go. Unit is in Southern Wisconsin, about 850 miles from you.