• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cab left or right side

DOTS

If any one could tell me or post pics of excavators with cabs on the right side or oppiset most major brands .thanks for your help

Drc

I think the John Deere 690 and 690 B had the cab on the right, they would be late seventies early eighties machines

DOTS

Thanks trying to explain to a guy teaching a safty class there are machines with blind sides on the left .he belives all excavators have cabs on the right.

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Gradall use to on both truck and track mounted machines.

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator
Also Bucyrus-Erie, Hopto, Hein-Werner, Hydra-Unit, Insley, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

ror76a

Also Bucyrus-Erie, Hopto, Hein-Werner, Hydra-Unit, Insley, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Unit (Hydra Unit) had the cab on the left side of the machine. As far as I know, all of their machines, cable and hydraulic, cabs were on the left.