• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

C350 Shield bantam

GRABLE

Hi there, it's been a long time since I have been on this site, you can look me up if you would like just type in C350 Bantam by Rich Grable. I am looking for a pair of clutch wrenches and mainly looking for the price of them? Hope somebody can help me thanks

JaredV

This is a friction cable machine, right? You might have better luck posting in the cranes section.

GRABLE

Yes yes it is all cable and clutches and brakes and it does not have a drum, winch for the crane boom. It is just set up as a backhoe. I have a 24 inch, 30 in, 36-in, and a 42 inch bucket for it. The machine runs like it Rolex watch. I have all the books for it and it has no broken glass and I have a clutch and track wrenches also it is quite the machine and I want $15,000 for it and I appreciate your answer

Welder Dave

I doubt many people would be looking for a cable hoe to do much work with. It's more of a collector type machine for people who like old iron.

GRABLE

Hi there, it's been a long time since I have been on this site, you can look me up if you would like just type in C350 Bantam by Rich Grable. I am looking for a pair of clutch wrenches and mainly looking for the price of them? Hope somebody can help me thanks
KP

GRABLE

I can remember the first hydraulic backhoe that I bought, was demonstrated to being so forth I told the salesman I could spill more dirt with my Bantam then he could dig with that hydraulic machine.