• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

C232 oil loss

UpNorth Mini Excavating

So I have a 2011 c232 with 1820 hours on it. I have had it for a year now and it’s losing oil. I removed the oil filter relocation kit thinking that maybe one of the lines were leaking and they weren’t. I have checked both intake and exhaust sides of the turbo with no oil found. Machine runs strong and I have noticed that the oil does not get black like every other diesel I own. The machine does puff a little blue smoke here and there but just when tracking. When I really force the machine there is nothing. No oil leaks that I can see. My next approach will be doing a compression test. Anyone ever seen this before or have any suggestions? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks