• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

C.M.C. Lincolnton

BCB

edit... man if i could talk them into sending me to orlando i'd leave tonight! i love it down there

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Well I haven't posted pics in a long time, so here you go. I got up to the roof and took some pics.
Front view of the hospital.
roof11.JPG
Mason's working.
roof3.JPG
Another view, notice how the Lull's make a mess very quickly.
roof4.JPG
Back parking lot.
roof.JPG
Front parking lot. They just poured the curb two days ago, so we haven't backfilled it yet.
roof2.JPG

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
more pics...
Another building pad.
roof5.JPG
Front Entrance leading into the hospital.
roof6.JPG
Utility Building, house the boilers, generators, etc.
roof7.JPG
Employee Parking Lot.
roof8.JPG
Concrete pad at the loading dock.
roof9.JPG

D5G

Great pics Jeremy! It has been very interesting watching this hosital progress.

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Yeah it's coming along quite fast. I started cutting the sidewalks with the 303 Mini Ex. seen in the pics. We have until August of next year to get done, so we are far ahead. It's weird to think I will spend another full year there.

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Great pics,

I still find it quite incredible the amount of slipform curb you guys do in the states, even the islands in the parking lot are slipped. We just dont do it over here, its all precast concrete, although regurgated plastic has started to appear.

That said, we do slipform drainage channel and centre reservation barrier on the motorway upgrades.

It seems if we cant do a few thousand feet in a straight line it aint worth doing :Banghead :beatsme

tippatone

Occupation
Future heavy equipment operator
Its amazing to see a hospital come from a plot of land gradually. You guys did great work NCDozer:drinkup

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Thank, we are in a battle with the Lulls and Scrissor Lifts now around the building. Everytime we get an area grading and cleaned up, they come in a turn and twist on it.