• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

C.M.C. Lincolnton

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Well went in this mornig and it was still to wet to work. Me and another stayed around to help one of our mechanics to put new cutting edges on our two 613 Scrapers, so I took some more pics of the cranes and a pic of the scrapers.

Attachments

• cmcl.JPG
    cmcl.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 566
  • cmcl2.JPG
    cmcl2.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 578
  • cmcl3.JPG
    cmcl3.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 582
  • cmcl4.JPG
    cmcl4.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 580

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
When I gets dry enough to move around the job without tearing our fine grading up, I will take more pics.

Attachments

• cmcl6.JPG
    cmcl6.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 556
  • cmcl5.JPG
    cmcl5.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 572

JDMGrading

Was the crawler not operating today?? I see that the op is out there? Or maybe just not at that time.

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Yeah JDM it was. I think they stoped to unload the truck full of steel with the Lull in the five picture. I had to pull the smaller crane out of the mud with the D8 earlier that morning.

JDMGrading

Was he stuck in an avoidable position?? did you use steel chokers or the small nylon on the front?

Last time he got stuck he somehow did'nt notice the side steps he was ripping off on our 50ton.

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
No it wasn't aviodable. They were set up for a long time in a good dry spot, but after the rain it got really sloppy. They hooked two chokers to the rear end of the D8. Me and the crane operator had a small scare when the chokers popped loadly when I started pulling, but they held very well. I was more worried about the boom which was raised right over my cab. But we got it out without an incident, so no harm done. We were told to go home for the rest of the week by my boss due to the mud and incoming rain due on Thursday.

JDMGrading

Cool, just making sure he was'nt in a ditch or hung up on a berm or something. He's one of our newest op's. One time me and the owner randomly stopped by a jobsite only to find out that a 330 Cat was using that small 3 foot strap to pull it out with the bucket curled so much that it was touching the bumper.

Hes turning out to be a better op than we thought he would be.

This sucks about the rain, 3 cranes need to be moved by monday. And we're down to about 4 truckdrivers.

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Well I finally got a chance to take some pics at work. We were cutting for the main entrance and filling a temporary retention pond. I handed my camera over to a fellow co-worker, and he got some good shots of me running the D5N and the 320. Its amazing that when I take my camera I never get pics of myself running equipment, I always get pics of everyone else. Enjoy!

Attachments

• job.JPG
    job.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 400
  • job2.JPG
    job2.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 403
  • job3.JPG
    job3.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 411
  • job4.JPG
    job4.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 400
  • job5.JPG
    job5.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 410

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
and three more, the last two are pics of the progress on the hospital

Attachments

• job10.JPG
    job10.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 406
  • job11.JPG
    job11.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 387
  • job12.JPG
    job12.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 412

D5G

Looks good Jeremy, looks real good. How has the weather been for you guys lately?

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Well the last month we have been rained out. This week has finally been dry enough to work. The last two days were in the 50's as the highs, but today it got up to the 70's. Crazy April weather as usual in North Carolina.

BCB

man i need to get over to the job on 19 and take some pics. i believe i saw 2 of the "Stump Buster" D8's, a D10 and a 385 up there. of course along with plenty of d6's, D8's, 320's, and 637's all T&M. You guys working much down there?

D5G

man i need to get over to the job on 19 and take some pics. i believe i saw 2 of the "Stump Buster" D8's, a D10 and a 385 up there. of course along with plenty of d6's, D8's, 320's, and 637's all T&M. You guys working much down there?

I can't wait to see those pics, sounds like a ton of big iron.:drinkup

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
We are doing finish work here in Lincolnton. We have about two miles worth of sidewalk to do around our site. Our 19 job is the only thing keeping T&M going right now. You should go to the shop in Asheville, our new D10T and three 631's are sitting there. I don't know if you have heard but we have two new jobs coming up soon. One in Orlando, Fl, doing a new power plant, and one in Nashville, Tn.,not sure what it is though.

BCB

yeah me and my foreman where down there last week. i'm working about 5 miles from the 19 job so i'll ride over there next week