• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Buying red diesel

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
BACD81A3-AC12-4214-81A0-B8F0D80BE752.jpeg Spartan. Great folks in SC. Southern hospitality all the way around. Thicc lasses with that accent. OMG.

But, you have some crazy bugs. Like this spawn of satan living on my turbocharger actuator, when I visited over the summer.

mitch504

My father visited every state in the union, and many of the countries in the world and he always swore that the greatest proportion of good looking women were here and in southern California.

I do hate dirt daubers, you can take a mechanism apart on Saturday, and when you come back to it on Monday, every hole will be packed with clay, hardened to the consistency of concrete.
The leaf cutter bees are almost as bad, park a trailer, they will pack the gladhands with shredded leaves. When a driver hooks up and pressurizes the lines, it pushes them into the air valves.

Truck Shop

Boston is a good product, nice clean fabrication. Company I worked for had two of them.