• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Buying parts from Aftermarket express

hosspuller

Has anyone purchased parts from Aftermarket Express ? I'm just checking to confirm they're a legitimate source. Don't want to be another sucker taken on an internet scam ..

Thanks for your response.

hosspuller

The part I was looking for, is obsolete. Decided to deal with a genuine Deere dealer with it on the shelf. Even though a couple hundred $ more, I'm sure to get the part. Used a credit card too as added protection.

Aftermarket express only accepted Paypal … Big red flag.

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
Looks legit to me but if they won't accept credit cards it is their own stupid fault. But if you really wanted something they have, usually you can pay as a guest via paypal and enter your credit card that way. Then you are still paying by cc and can claw it back if need be.

hosspuller

BK …. That's the whole point.... Web site LOOKS legit. But looks are not delivered parts.

Good point about a credit card to Paypal. Thanks