• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Burnout vids

woodchuck2

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Nice!!!:D Your cranking 4g's out of it huh? So what have you done to the engine and what tuner? I run the Predator in my D-Max on the 85hp tune. Great for fuel milage and plenty of power. The 120hp tune puts a hurting on the stock Allison though. I have only done one serious burnout with it and almost piled it up. I power braked it up to 3rd gear and then let off the brake ;), well sir!!! That truck walked right up the road sideways and began twitching side to side :eek:, i was doing probably 45mph and had to start back pedalling to get it gathered back up and under control. I fried both tires a good honest 400' and it would have gone further if i let it but the steering is just too slow to keep control of the truck. And folks say diesel's aint got what it takes :beatsme.

cummins05

I run a custom tune provided to me by my sponsor NADP. truck has a full built trans and motor with a custom 66mm turbo. Inter cooler titanium valve springs. billet push rods. balanced crank rods and pistons. ported head DDP injectors modified CP3 injection pump. 200gph lift pump. titanium head studs main studs rocker studs billet flex plate full billet trans triple disk tq converter stand alone trans controler. full roll cage nitrous upgraded drive shafts and axles with a detriot locker in the back and a true trac in the front.

it lays 135feet of rubber in 4x4 on the drag strip and puts one hug smile on my face.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Nice I don't do long burnouts anymore after seeing a powerjoke blow a tire and take out the whole bed side.

it lays 135feet of rubber in 4x4 on the drag strip and puts one hug smile on my face.

So what do you run when you get it to hook up? That smoke sure cleans up good for only a 66mm turbo.

cummins05

it runs low 11s on fuel when it hooks a nitrous run is coming up next weekend hoping for a ten second pass

JDMGrading

I'm assuming the trans was built by NADP? Is the turbo a Phat shaft or a custom unit?

I've been searching for a transmission...Not quite sure who to go with. I've narrowed it down to NADP,HTS, and ATS.

cummins05

the trans is a NADP billet race xtreme i actually started using NADP after 3 ATS tranny's the turbo is a silver bullet from Industrial Injection that we put our own twist on.

the smoke cleared so well because i turned my high rpm fueling down cause it wasnt needed for just a burnout

rwatkins

JdmGrading have you check out Georend trans in iowa. Ive been running his in my puller for 3 years now. Cant beat it and the customer service.

dieseldave