• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bums. The lot of ya.

emmett518

And worse. I needed the batteries.

Northern Tool had good pricing, and gave me a $50 gift card.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

emmett518

When I prime this thing with the little black valve, how do I know the air is out? Or when to let go of the black valve?

skyking1

it will make popping noises and grease will come out then let it go. If no grease is coming out you have some other issue.

Flat Thunder Channel

These things are the cats behind! I bought mine last year and it is awesome! No more monkeying around with el cheapo hand pump units.

Now you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. Cheers

Welder Dave

it will make popping noises and grease will come out then let it go. If no grease is coming out you have some other issue.

Since you're speaking of bums, the sound will be similar to when you have something nasty going on with yours. :oops: