1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Bulldog Tools

Discussion in 'Mills' started by Hammer88, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Hammer88

Hammer88 New Member

Anyone Ever hear of these guys out of Pennsylvania? Apparently their tools work great and their prices are even better let me know. Seems like they might be more of a local player in the market.

http://bulldogroadmilling.com/

2. ManlyMiller

ManlyMiller New Member

Have to say I'm unimpressed, but maybe your experience has been different. I'll be sticking with Novapick diamond tips because these foreign jobs made out of carbide need constant replacing. Nova includes replacements on the rental teeth too, but you'll probably only change 2-5 teeth. The only times I'd use carbide would be if I expect some dumbass to break them on a manhole :tong

Pick your poison - a small fish pushing the cheapest import or a big one pushing a premium on their product. At least with Sandvik, Kennametal, or Wirtgen you know what you're getting and their supply is proven. Also, Kennametal is based in PA and should give you more bang for your buck!