• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bulldog Tools

Hammer88

Anyone Ever hear of these guys out of Pennsylvania? Apparently their tools work great and their prices are even better let me know. Seems like they might be more of a local player in the market.

http://bulldogroadmilling.com/

ManlyMiller

Have to say I'm unimpressed, but maybe your experience has been different. I'll be sticking with Novapick diamond tips because these foreign jobs made out of carbide need constant replacing. Nova includes replacements on the rental teeth too, but you'll probably only change 2-5 teeth. The only times I'd use carbide would be if I expect some dumbass to break them on a manhole :tong

Pick your poison - a small fish pushing the cheapest import or a big one pushing a premium on their product. At least with Sandvik, Kennametal, or Wirtgen you know what you're getting and their supply is proven. Also, Kennametal is based in PA and should give you more bang for your buck!