• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

BUILD SHEETS

Fairfieldcounty

WHERE CAN I GET BUILD SHEETS USING VIN NUMBERS? LOOKING AT PURCHASING A LOT OF MACHINES AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SPECIFICS THAT THE AUCTION HOUSE DOES NOT KNOW. ANYWAY TO DO THIS ONLINE ASIDE FROM CALLING A DEALER?

THEY ARE CAT TRACK AND WHEEL SKID STEERS - ALL 2015+

Master Link

Occupation
Heavy Equipment repair
If you have an account with a Cat dealer you can usually find that info. I think it's listed as delivered.
James

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
WHERE CAN I GET BUILD SHEETS USING VIN NUMBERS? LOOKING AT PURCHASING A LOT OF MACHINES AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SPECIFICS THAT THE AUCTION HOUSE DOES NOT KNOW. ANYWAY TO DO THIS ONLINE ASIDE FROM CALLING A DEALER?

THEY ARE CAT TRACK AND WHEEL SKID STEERS - ALL 2015+
it's all right, there's no need to shout........
If you have an account with a Cat dealer you can usually find that info. I think it's listed as delivered.
James
It's called the "As Shipped [from the factory] Consist". Shows how the machine originally left the production line but does not reflect any changes that may have been made since then.
You need a SIS Account to get the info.
How many machines are on your list..?

Fairfieldcounty

not shouting my shift key doesn't work well sometimes lol
- I have 2 more machines to cross off the list but I just called my cat rep and had him pull build sheets for me.