• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bucket tooth dimensions?

PhilDirt

I'm building a specialized rock rake for my track loader. I'd like to make the teeth to fit readily available replaceable teeth tips. Is there anywhere online to find the dimensions and fittings of any manufacturers teeth, so that I could machine my parts to fit them? Drawings would be ideal.

I'm probably working with 1.5" wide steel for the teeth, but I'm looking for the tips now in case that needs to change.

buckfever

why not buy weld on shanks? Then you know what teeth to use and can even change the teeth style to suit your needs.

QuickTrax

Weld on shanks are the way to go if possible. I would go with a Hensley style. They seem to always be available OEM and aftermarket. The price is good as well.
Good luck, Quicktrax