• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Brush Burning

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
It rain enough yesterday that the 3 month buring ban has been lifted. Time to go to work!
A few pics of burning some brush piles with the old Daewoo.

Picture 009.JPG

Picture 016.JPG

Picture 012.JPG

Picture 015.JPG

Picture 014.JPG

Wolf

Nice teepee fire you got going---actually, it looks more like a wigwam. Have fun open season burning. And keep the great pictures and stories coming, man.

edor

Occupation
electrician
nice pics

In a couple weeks I will be burning but not until we see some snow. Nice pictures.

Wolf

Burning

No burning allowed where I am. Tree huggers got that all shut down. Can barely cook my hamburgers on the grill without some blowback. Seriously, I think we should be able to burn stuff, it's the most efficient way to get rid of it, and a lot of fun to light up the big bonfire. In the old days we could burn some of the wood demo debris too, and trees that came down. Now, forget about it.

nedly05

No burning allowed where I am. Tree huggers got that all shut down. Can barely cook my hamburgers on the grill without some blowback. Seriously, I think we should be able to burn stuff, it's the most efficient way to get rid of it, and a lot of fun to light up the big bonfire. In the old days we could burn some of the wood demo debris too, and trees that came down. Now, forget about it.

We can't burn anything over 3" and after the first of the year, we can't burn anything. The only people that will be issued burn permits are homowners doing work on there own property.

rino1494

Townships around here are starting to get pretty stringent on burning. Hopefully this winter I'll be burning. I have over a mile of road to build for a development. The logger is clearing the road now. I just have to take care of the stumps and tops.