• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Brave or stupid

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Wow, that operator ain't wearing a jock strap...he's gotta be wearing a bra to support those 'nads. :eek:

RocksnRoses

Occupation
Owner operater crushing & contracting business
I'd say he is both. He has probably done it may times before and he knows what the bridge can carry, if he hasn't and doesn't, he is both.

RnR.

boaterri

Occupation
Retired Television Engineer
I don't think I want to be the next person to cross the bridge with a "normal" load.

Rick

jake980

it was probably a... "drive it across or your fired, we will get someone else to do it." would have been a good place to clogg a fuel filter or something!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Wow.:eek: The fine line between brave and stupid couldn't have come closer....

That water looked cold.:cool:

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
I know we have gotten totally carried away with things in this country on how things must be done but the third world never ceases to amaze me. Reminds me of the Tacoma Narrows bridge here in Washington State

OBPM

Call me a skeptic, but I didn't see the bridge move at all as he drove across. Someone perhaps with way too much time on their hands and video editing software????

Oxbow

No road on the other side of that bridge is rough enough for my to try that!