• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

brand mecalac excavators and loaders

trombeur

hi, sorry if I open this thread, I do not know if it is relevant to the forum, you know the brand mecalac, I think the French, what do you think of these multifunction machines, an innovation or an illusion, are robust and reliable someone uses them? defects that have, are agile and maneuverable manegevoli with ease, appearance opinions and testimonials from those who have them and use in the field thanks

pelle-intermediaire-multifonction-chenilles-diesel-23544-4931079.jpg
335270_1335382029153_n.jpg
a658bafe9bc66b54dcafcfd1d03aa8197361e151.jpg
https://youtu.be/Xu441ZK03X4
https://youtu.be/7_T5-U_KyJE

miningman

Occupation
student
Yes they are designed and built in France.
I am not operator but Mecalac excavators are recognized as powerful machines with exceptional lifting capabilities. Some say they are complex to operate but once the operator is used with the controls they can perform work like with no other machine. Most Mecalac operators don't want to go back on another OEM machine afterthat. In France, Mecalac has about a 60% market share for wheeled excavators below 12tons.

rbeard

Occupation
mobile heavy equip. and heavy truck mechanic/techn
I know I'm not applying this to the thread - but I've got a Cat 318 excavator SN BCN 02225 it has a EID on the security pad in the cab and the number is 179. the local cat dealer won't help. The alt was recent - a few weeks ago - and not charging. its a four wire alt. the mechanic who changed the alt. told the operator to jump one of the wires, I assume to energize the field. they are having to do this every day - could some body help us? This is a wonderful forum. thank you all.

Richard Beard
ASE Master Medium - Heavy Truck

lantraxco

Love the Mecalac machines, a friend and I inquired as to distribution rights here in the US and they responded that they wanted to concentrate on European sales for now. Oh well.

trombeur

thanks for your timely intervention for your opinions and experiences, I presume that they are so positive as final response, unvested defects not recommended purchase or use, including in agriculture and forestry, as a machine service for a farm or a farm believe it will be useful to carry out maintenance work or something? thanks in advance to those who will have the patience to answer and provide additional information and impressions to the next

https://youtu.be/fdfCVu-6uwc

Mecalac_14_MBX_326_k.jpg

IMAGE_20150115_27195877.jpg

M_372123e7a7.jpg

johan7

Hello , yes , I can agree with others before me that the modern Mecalac excavators are a good investment . They are reliable and multi functional .
I know contractors who have several units working day in day out .
Have a nice day . The Netherlands , johan7

V8DRUID

Occupation
My body let me down and was forced to retire from
Mecalec are an excellent tool and the subject of much discussion often, on a few other forms i'm a member of - they also have quite a range of machines!!