• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Brain-picking... Site Managers / Supervisors - opinions really wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyOfSweden

Hello!

As an expert in the construction space I’d love to pick your brain on a software idea I’m working on....

The idea helps solve potential problems that can arise due to language miscommunication. (Particularly on site where many non-native language operators etc are working).

It’s a “drag and drop” software that can create any material you choose (site induction speeches; safety protocol documents etc) in any language you need. Or even in "voice" format in any language...

I’d really appreciate your input or feedback. This is a link to a very short movie, and you can leave your comments below. Any feedback, good, bad, ugly... it's all very much appreciated.

https://www.site-lingo.com

Thanks!

/Russell
Sweden

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Welcome to the HEF. That’s a lot to unwrap in a first post. Interesting concept.

I could see something like that being handy whenever my Mail-order bride arrives. Like a drop down phone app menu sim message with my preferred meal choices. Laundry schedule, pick up the kids from the sitter, feed the sled dogs, cleaning and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.