• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bradco Ground Shark oil seal and bearing assembly

Dodge jr

Hi all, I have a Bradco Ground shark extreme duty brush cutter that is currently under repairs. The cutter assembly completely removed itself while in use and I am trying to put it back together. I think I have gathered all the parts other than the oil seal. Does anybody know a part number for the seal or where i can find one?

There is limited info about the internals of the bearing assembly (unless you want to buy the whole thing for $3k). I have discovered the upper shaft bearing is a Timken 515649 and the lower shaft bearing is a Timken 716649. I can't identify the other parts I have (or don't have) but you can see in the pics what I'm working with. Thanks in advance