• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bottom rollers for Case 450 dozer

casp2000

Thanks Dave... so far the cheapest I have been able to find them is about 235 new plus shipping.. Guy had some JD 450 rollers that looked like new on ebay...but of course that didn't do me any good!!!! lol Should have the work done on it this weekend and I can run it for a while on the rollers that are on it...and it will give me some time to look and see what I can find.....Thanks, Grant

Welder Dave

ITR is Italian and Trek is Korean or sometimes Chinese I think. Trek is generally less expensive and still somewhat decent quality where other Chinese brands aren't worth buying.

joe--h

I'd look on Alibaba too.

Joe H

Welder Dave

From everything I've seen and heard Berco has almost priced themselves out of the market. There's also been some claims the quality has gone downhill. Way back when I bought undercarriage Berco was more expensive than Cat.

nicky 68a

Not that it’s worth much,but a there’s almost no difference between an u/c that’s 40% worn than one that’s 70% good.
It’s easy to trip yourself up.
Same goes the other way around:D
I also like to wear my undercarriages to 120% worn or thereabouts

randy448

Schaefer salvage is in Wolf Lake Il, by St Louis I believe. Have got things there before. Know there stuff and a lot of Case machines.