• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bord at Work

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
I got bord at work yesterday, so I took some pictures and a couple videos.

Attachments

• SA550132.jpg
    SA550132.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 794
  • SA550137.jpg
    SA550137.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 778
  • SA550127.jpg
    SA550127.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 758

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Mmmmmmm is that a 4955 haulin the grain buggy? The 55's were some of the nicest Deere made for a long time. Just wasn't a big fan of the stack off to the side.

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
No, its a 4560. We used to have a 4555 and it was the best tractor ever! It had the stack in the front, and it would roll coal when we turned the screws on it.

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
need a hand, i'm laid off and i need a chance to practice my road gear tractor pull starts.

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
A friend of mine has a 4555 now, great tractor. He also runs a 4450 and a 8410T. My fav is still his old 4430 2wd with the wide spaced duals and the auxillary fuel tank up front in place of weights.

redline

Occupation
Plant operator and Tenkate plant hire
wow that brings back some awesome memories, i used to run a 9600 in corn and wheat,

they were the best days in my life i must say, though the pay was pitifull lol

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
wow that brings back some awesome memories, i used to run a 9600 in corn and wheat,

they were the best days in my life i must say, though the pay was pitifull lol

haha yea same deal here, its a fun job, but when i graduate from school it wont pay the bills!:drinkup

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
need a hand, i'm laid off and i need a chance to practice my road gear tractor pull starts.

Haha if you get 850 bushels on that cart it will do a wheelie from the stop.:D Laid off????? You still with that same outfit? The only crew busy around here is Ryan central. They have a good amount of work going on. Another crew going hard would be TJL (Lambrect):drinkup

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
Haha if you get 850 bushels on that cart it will do a wheelie from the stop.:D Laid off????? You still with that same outfit? The only crew busy around here is Ryan central. They have a good amount of work going on. Another crew going hard would be TJL (Lambrect):drinkup

laid off from alamp. they ran outta work so now i am #251 on the list. i have a little welding side work then?????