• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat t770 with non bobcat grader blade

orangepeanut

I've recently purchased an auction special grader blade attachment and I'm wanting to get it working on my 2020 bobcat t770. The blade has several solenoids on top and 7 wires coming out, I've ordered a bobcat 7 pin connector to attach to it but doing my research online I'm not sure if that's all I need. My question is do I need some type of control box to make this blade work like it's supposed to or do I just need to wire in the 7 pin connector and go with it?

Attachments

• IMG_20231003_120224.jpg
    IMG_20231003_120224.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20231003_120231.jpg
    IMG_20231003_120231.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Not that you want to hear this, but my suggestion would be to off load the "auction special" and kick down for the Bobcat grader. I own one piece of BC gear and its their grader attachment. I went through Skid Steer Genius to make it work on my CASE CTL. Really a good attachment and since you have a BC CTL its plug and play for you.