• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T590 Tracked skid steer

Ernd85

We have a 2015 T590 put the grapple bucket on it today and when i activate the aux controls it seemed to cause a bad vibration for a minute and then when i would use the foot pedal to raise or lower the arms the grapple would open on its own. I could close it using the thumb controls but it would open again on its own. then it would stop and work fine for a bit but then would start doing it again. like somehow the foot controls are bypassing in control valve to the aux. I havent run across this situation before anybody have any ideas?

crewchief888

One if your aux stems is sticking, or possibly a broken centering spring on the aux spool

:eek: