• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bobcat t300 leaking problem from the electromagnet valve of the high flow

gatoulis

Occupation
mechanic
i had this problem when this machine started to work the w24 wheel cuter even though i ve change this seal about ten times.and i have also tryed the original part three orings about 25 euros or35 dollars ithink ,a week ago the valve ofthe high flow on top of the pump stoped working not from the solinoid but from her mechanical part.i replaced her with new ok she works know i have high flow again but i didnt solve my problem with the oring even thought ive change it with a new valve.any advice!!!

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Could you possibly post a picture of the problem valve and manifold that it's mounted in?

gatoulis

Occupation
mechanic
i will try to post a picture but its the same with the one that its in the main control unit for the titl and the lift moves,just biger.is it possible this problem is caused fromthe auxiliary ydraulic conectors if they are not good opened,could this raise the oil presure inside the pump and braiking the oring all the time.any suggestions

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I can offer very little advice without some clue as to what you are working on. The failure of an o-ring can be caused by a number of things, incorrect o-ring, crack in manifold threads or valve body, just no way I would have any idea what the problem is. As for excessive pressure on aux circuit causing your problem, I'd say that's unlikely unless the relief valves of the aux circuit were faulty and not relieving pressure as they should.