• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T200 won't shut off

awschucks

I have a 2002 T200 that won't shut off from the electronic control panel. I have tested the control relay and the fuel shutoff solenoid and they are working fine. It seems the computer is not sending out the shut down voltage when you push the stop button. I assume this will be over a thousnd or so. Does any one know if these can be rebuilt? Any source of junk parts?

Dave

Part sman

I would disconnect fuel solenoid while machine is running and key is off to make sure it is electrical and not the fuel rack or solenoid binding. I'm assuming you have checked power to fuel relay when key is off to determine faulty controller.

awschucks

Won't shut off

HI,
I have the keyless option and when I push the stop button the machine shuts down, but the motor keeps running. I have jumped the fuel solenoid relay and the motor shuts down. Apparently, the controller is not sending the signal to the relay to shut off the motor.

I am hoping that there is some sort of Bobcat junk yard where I can get a used controller for a reasonable price.

Dave

Last edited:

willie59

Administrator
I'm kinda confused, I could swear the Deutz engine required voltage from the fuel relay to power up shut down solenoid for engine to run. Take away voltage to solenoid from fuel relay, engine dies.

Part sman

Correct ATCOEQUIP, the fuse and relay get power from the controller to power up, If there is 2 powered terminals at the relay when the key is off then the controller or harness is shorted. 1 of the terminals at relay should be + all the time, and 1 should be + when machine is cranking. The machine shuts down when there is no power to the fuel solenoid.

awschucks

HI,
Thanks for the input, but it was the solenoid. I can't beleive how much BC gets for parts. I'm going back to Case. I've had several 1845's and I think they are the best.

Dave