• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T190 Park Brake

crewchief888

Hello everybody,

I have read with big interest all your comments and advices. I am sorry to re-open this conversation of 2015, but, few weeks ago, i bought a compact track loader Bobcat model 864 HF from 2000 and i have exactly the same symptoms as usmcmurillo20 has described at the beginning.
Maybe i didn't get you conclusion and how you have resolved the problem. If somenone will have the kindless to explain me how can i proceed to fix it, please, it would be really nice.
Hope that my American/English is not too bad, sorry in advance for my mistakes but i am writting you from South part of France and as you know French people are not so efficient to speak a foreign language ;-).

Best regards,
Arnaud.
if you are not getting any codes, and all the rest of your idiot lights on the LH panel are lit up, EXCEPT the brake light. check and make sure the park brake pedal switch is disengaged
check the engine speed sensor. it's located right above the starter screwed into the flywheel housing.

those early can have issues with the speed sensor and NOT throw a code

:eek: