• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bobcat t190 hydraulics inop

JRuffryders0930

Hi I have a bobcat t190. I can't get the bucket to lift at all. I can get it to tilt a tiny bit. I pressed the override switch and the light for the lift tilt blinks. It doesn't stay on. Any ideas

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Code 17-07 = hydraulic lock solenoid open circuit. The ECM isn't seeing a closed circuit to ground through the lock solenoid. Could be broken wire, bad wiring harness connection, failed solenoid coil, or bad ground. Wire 4410 is power from ECM, 2410 is ground. It's a 12V coil so you can pop test the coil with a good 12V voltage source if necessary. The lock solenoid is a black coil located at about the center of the main control valve body (see orange arrow in pic).

Bobcat main control BICS solenoids edited.png