• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T110 (SJC) after market pressure sensor

TimmyD

Hi all I'm looking for aftermarket hydraulic pressure sensor for Bobcat T110 part number 7311544. I have removed the current sensor (which is located at the front of the machine next to your right knee) and the only model details I can match with aftermarket sensors is the 5PP6-26. This is the same for the image of the part on the Bobcat website.

Could anybody advise if I can use any 5PP6-26 sensor or are the other details part specific also?

If so has anybody had any experience with the after market sensors and are they rubbish?
This is the sensor I removed
upload_2022-8-13_15-25-13.png
This the after market
upload_2022-8-13_15-27-33.png
They are identical otherwise.

Attachments

• upload_2022-8-13_15-26-47.png
    upload_2022-8-13_15-26-47.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 2

Txhayseed

Yep thats a pretty generic oil/fuel pressure sensor used in tons of stuff. Bobcat don't make it they use several different manufacturers to source parts. I would use what ever sensor brand you choose. No point in paying double or triple for a box with a bobcat on it when its made on the same Chinese assembly line as other sensors that cost you less. Thats just my 2 cents. Always reminds me of Callaghan brake pads " warranty on the box ".

TimmyD

Yep thats a pretty generic oil/fuel pressure sensor used in tons of stuff. Bobcat don't make it they use several different manufacturers to source parts. I would use what ever sensor brand you choose. No point in paying double or triple for a box with a bobcat on it when its made on the same Chinese assembly line as other sensors that cost you less. Thats just my 2 cents. Always reminds me of Callaghan brake pads " warranty on the box ".
Awesome thank you. I was confident it was the same however not 100% sure. There is already one on the way from Chine at a fraction of the cost.