• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat snow blower

chtucker

Does erskine still make the Bobcat brand skid steer snow blower? The one that I used last winter had a goofy cable system to rotate the chute. When shaking the blower to clear a clog the chute wanted to self destruct....

Does anyone make a narrow, but taller snow blower? Most of them are 33" or so tall... I was thinking double auger, but only 6' wide...

On a side note, does anyone have pictures of snow wolf snow tires?

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Does erskine still make the Bobcat brand skid steer snow blower? The one that I used last winter had a goofy cable system to rotate the chute. When shaking the blower to clear a clog the chute wanted to self destruct....

Does anyone make a narrow, but taller snow blower? Most of them are 33" or so tall... I was thinking double auger, but only 6' wide...

On a side note, does anyone have pictures of snow wolf snow tires?

The Quick Attach/Erskine blower has a chain drive on the chute that is operated by a electric/hyd motor. They make a 6' model that is taller although it is not dual auger (don't think I have ever seen one). The taller models are high flow models (2418). They are an excellent blower.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Shaking the blower to clear the chute will put undue stress on any blower, it is better to shut down and manually clear it. KSSS' description is accurate, I have a 2418 on my skid steer. I don't think a skid steer will have enough horsepower nor a discharge chute big enough to warrant dual augers.